If you're looking for luxury push present ideas for your partner, to celebrate the birth of your child, then we have a beautiful range of ideas that your partner would adore.
What is a Push Present?
If you’re wondering ‘what is a push present?’ and ‘should I purchase one?’ then don’t worry - we are luxury present experts here at Deltora Diamonds so we can answer all of your questions!
A push present, also known as a ‘birthing gift’, is a present given to a woman by her partner (or sometimes a very thoughtful friend or family member), to celebrate the birth of their child - and all of the hard work that childbirth entails! It is typically given to the new mum shortly after she has "pushed" or given birth, hence the term "push present."
The gift itself is a way to show appreciation, love, and support to your incredible partner. The main intention behind a push present is to honor the mother's journey into motherhood, celebrate the arrival of the baby, and express gratitude for the physical and emotional challenges she has overcome.
10 Luxury Push Present Ideas For Your Partner:
Push presents can vary widely in terms of the type of gift and its significance. They can range from sentimental and personalised items to luxurious and extravagant gifts. Most people tend to opt for push present jewellery; most specifically a push present ring - so we’ll give you plenty of ideas in that area.
Just remember that the most important aspect of a push present is the love and thought behind it - it's the perfect way to create a lasting memory of this special time together as a family!
Here are our 10 beautiful push present ideas to choose from:
1. Engraved Necklace: An incredibly sentimental push present idea is engraving the baby's initials, birthdate, or a heartfelt message onto a beautiful necklace. It's a gift that your partner can hold close to her heart forever. The perfect type of necklace for engraving, would be our diamond Dog Tag Necklace.
2. Diamond Stud Earrings: Classic and elegant, diamond stud earrings can represent love, commitment, or a special moment in one's life - the perfect push present idea. They are a classic and timeless gift that holds sentimental value and can be treasured for a lifetime.
3. Diamond Tennis Bracelet: A diamond tennis bracelet is a luxurious and dazzling gift that will make your partner feel special and glamorous. At Deltora Diamonds, we have a range of beautiful tennis jewellery that you can choose from.
4. Gold Herringbone Necklace: Our best seller and for good reason; a gold herringbone necklace would be not only a fashion statement but also a symbol of sophistication and classic style. It showcases the beauty of gold while capturing attention with its intricate pattern and luxurious appearance.
5. Pearl Jewellery: Pearls symbolize purity and motherhood - which is why they would make the perfect push present idea. Consider gifting a pearl necklace - like our beautiful pearl pendant.
6. Diamond Marquise Bracelet: A marquise bracelet is a captivating and timeless accessory that makes a statement - a luxury push present that will make your partner feel incredible.
7. Sapphire Pendant: Choose your partners favourite colour, or the baby's birthstone - and gift her a beautiful Sapphire Pendant for her luxury push present. Sapphires are associated with qualities like wisdom, loyalty, and nobility. They are considered a symbol of protection and good fortune, making a sapphire pendant not only a beautiful accessory but also a meaningful gift.
8. Stackable Ring: A stackable ring is the perfect push present ring - as stackable rings are not only fashionable but also hold sentimental value. They can symbolize relationships, milestones (such as giving birth), or personal achievements. With each ring added to the stack, the collection becomes a visual representation of cherished memories and significant moments in your partners life. Adding your child's date of perfect as an engravement on the ring - would be the perfect added touch.
9. Classic Diamond Ring: A classic diamond ring is an iconic and timeless piece of jewelry that exudes elegance and sophistication. It is a symbol of enduring love, making it a popular choice for a push present ring.
10. Gift Voucher: If you're still unsure about what push present jewellery your loved one will want as her gift, then purchasing a gift voucher would be the next best present! You can choose from a variety of different amounts, and that means that your partner can choose a present she would definitely want!
Remember, the best jewellery push present is one that reflects your partner's style and preferences. Consider her taste when selecting the perfect piece to celebrate this milestone in your lives.